OVERALL VISION OF THE STUDIO:
“To understand spatial structure of culturally significant cities and develop (or guide) planning and design strategies to secure sustainable growth along with a resilient future”
The 4 schools are
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDIO:
- To understand the complexities of Indian Urbanism through time
- To understand culture as structuring element in framework for development and growth.
- To identify the transformation of cities through layering and cultural mapping/practices.
- To Enhance the infrastructure and living conditions through possible design interventions.
- Formulating design approaches, strategies and polices in management of culturally significant towns.
- Project structuring and design development through pilot projects.
- Interpreting Stakeholder analysis with design approaches.
Total No. of Contact Hours – 75 hours / 4 ECTS (equivalent)